Wednesday, February 2, 2011

i too am a poet ;)

I CAN WRITE. Yeah right ! O.k if truth persists I have two left hands when it comes to writing for fun. With a literary quotient close to what could make a  middle school student sound scholarly and a constant mind-tongue battle that the tongue usually wins, I get  caught in the most awkward discussions ever. One such discussion being " who is the worst poet in the history of literature ? " . 
I could have easily  slipped the discussion but all I managed to blurt was " I am the worst poet ever " . After all i've read Shakespeare too. I have to have an opinion about "Literature". This however was not taken down very well by the company I keep. Thus caught in a situation  best described by the quote " chane ke jhaad pe chadana" and thee I was "Poetically challenged" yet trying my hand at a war of rhymes which I knew would lead to the most embarrassing tweets I would ever manage to make.
Here goes the series of tweets that followed that discussion .

Disclaimer: I did not want to put this up and was again coaxed into the whole idea by someone who found this funny . Hope you do the same. However if I were in your place , I wouldn't really support my own rhymes.

Warning: totally random thoughts. Use of mind / brain would simply go down the Drain.



-        He might be your knight in shining armor but don't  forget the rotten tomatar i threw were  from the khet of a puny farmer.
-        When love is in the air ...take your partner and get lost in that kumbh ka fair.
-        If your relationship turned out to be a fail jao use bhool ..dallo blind dates ke liye mail :P
-        Jab kare dil wala kisi cheez ke liye black mail......dimag lagao apna aur bhejo use jail .
-       I wud love to share that Girls FB status ka plan ..but then i dont wanna be a dhabba on my girl clan.
-        Rhyme karna is not a war .....boli janta ki leader mrs kaur.
-       Uncle chips jisse love karte hai mere lips ...why do they all add on only to my hips
-        Suno suno main nahi koi Shaitan par neend nahi aati hume under this fan Khaitan .
-        Pyar nahi hai koi khel tumko jo main lu jhel chala jayega bheja mera lene ko tel
-        I'm good i'm not THAT bad ...but tumko main jhelooo i'm not itna mad !
-        FB poochta rehta whats on ur mind ...and then it wants me to bear with it oh i'm not THAT kind
-        Life nahi hai koi sizzler ki jo aaya use de do chillar
-        Balo ko color karti ho streak se kabhi dehi hai budhiya si shakal theek se.
-        Jab ATM mein nahi ho paisa ....... tumhara pyar vyar to bus aisa vaisa
-        Twitter always asking whats happening... jab dekho tabhi koi namoona karta rehta ping
-        Ibn e batuta  dil jo tera tuta maro usko vo jhoota
-       Na hu main koi cook vook bahut garmi chadi hai to jaake dekho emmraan hasmi ki crook
-        Na jaane mere dil ko kya ho gaya ...acp ke kehne pe daya darwaza tod gaya daya
-        Dil to hai dil dil ka aitbar kya kehna ...tu hoga tota main nahi teri koi maina .

 P.S. if you've reached here , I really appreciate your patience ;)


14 comments:

  1. This was a good beginning to your blog. Lot more entertaining than my first post could every have been. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha!! Hey Bhag-Waan!! Crazy blogpost to start with.. Let's see what have you got more.. Keep us posted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *shoots self*
    Why did I read this post...kyun kiya iska link tweet, tum dushman ho ya dost?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope to continue with my mad world . Thanks all minus Phoenix ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :( I said that inorder not to chadhao you on chane ka jhaad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dubey ji ke is poetic atyachaar....ne diya unke followers ko ek aur tyohar!
    ab TL ki bheed me nahi khoega unka tweet...ab padho unka blog jab man kare thoda biteer thoda sour ya fir sweet! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am reading the section of comments, apne toh jee "no comments". ;D

    Jokes apart, nice beginning, atleast you got the courage to blog your unknown pretenses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey its gr8. i think u r underestimating urself !
    keep it up !

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha what a start. Reminded me of drunken shayari sammelans outside college.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you everyone this is quite a response :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. a better beginning than my own!!!much better!!!

    ReplyDelete